CAMERON STREET IS TURNING 50!!!
Please join us as we celebrate 50 amazing years, remembering our past and looking towards our incredible future!
Saturday May 13th
10 am to 3pm
Schedule of Events
- 10am: Memorabilia rooms open - Cameron through the Decades!
- slide shows, photos, memorabilia and more!
- 10:00 - 10:30am: The Leynes Brothers entertain
- 10:45 -11:30am: CCI Jazz Band performance (under the direction of Nicholas Clayton)
- 11:30am: OPENING CEREMONIES
- We are honoured to welcome the Town Cryer, the SCDSB Director of Education Steve Blake, our SCDSB Superintendent Jackie Kavanagh, the School Council, and Mayor Sandra Cooper and members of Collingwood Council. Also special welcome to former Principals, staff and the first graduating class of Cameron Street - the class of 1967! Speeches in the gym, followed by a cake cutting ceremony with our special guests!
- 12:00pm: Memorabilia rooms re-open
- 12:15pm: FleetWood Dancentre performance
- 1:15pm: Treble Makers performance
- 2:00pm: Cameron Street Ukuladies
- 2:25pm: Collingwood Circus Club performance
Please join us for what promises to be a day of remembering, sharing stories, visits with old friends, amazing talent, celebration, and a look to the future of Cameron Street!!!