At Cameron Street PS, students are provided with many opportunities for leadership experiences that not only allow them to be part of our vibrant and caring school community, but contribute their ideas, enthusiasm and student voice in many positive and different ways!
We are pleased to offer the following for our 2017-2018 Student Leadership Program:
- Spirit Squad Leadership Team (Gough, Jeffrey, Nicholls)
- Anti-Bully Dream Team (Fedorco, Saunders)
- Office Helpers (Vermilyea)
- Garden Team
- Library Helpers (Ready)
- Classroom Helpers (Hare, Gough, Mitchell)
- Green Team (Wright)
- Pizza Day Helpers (Mrs. McDonald, Saunders)
- Assembly Crew (Saunders)
- Equipment Storage Team (McPherson)
- Technology Team (Ready)
- Helping Hands (Staff)
- Intramural Program (Haydu)
- Outdoor Equipment Team (Comish)
|Friday September 29th||Western Day|
*It's our first spirit day of the year Comets and our new Spirt Squad is thrilled to lead their first event!!! Let's see your amazing spirit today!!!
|Friday September 29th ||Character Ed Assembly - Caring|
*Join us today for our first Character Ed assembly of the year as we honour those who have demonstrated their caring spirit!
*Mr. Potter's Grade 4 class will be leading this assembly!
|Tuesday October 31st||Purple, Orange & Black Day|
*Our spirit gets spooky today Comets as we turn Cameron the colours of the season today!